Upstream and downstream facilities operators training in Venezuela for SINCOR
Venezuela - 1998-2000
SPIE Oil & Gas Services was awarded for a training project within the frame of the development of the Orenoque belt including upstream facilities at San Diego and downstream facilities located at Jose.
For this project SPIE Oil & Gas Services developed a specific solution:
- Design of the specific training plan for the protection and maintenance personnel in charge of upstream facilities.
- Management and execution of the onsite training for 60 production and maintenance staff at San Tome (including specific training, simulator training and OJT).
- Design of the OJT and specific training plan for the production and maintenance staff in charge of the downstream facilities (260 people).
- Organisation and supervision of OJT training at similar plants in Venezuela (CARDON and AMUAY).
- Management and supervision of onsite training (including specific training, simulator training and OJT).
SPIE Oil & Gas Services mobilized a team of 60 employees for the execution of the project including 50 trainers.