Bunbury Waste Water Treatment Plant, Water Corporation Western Australia
Australia - 2011
Plexal Group, a SPIE Oil & Gas Services company, had been awarded the upgrade and optimization of the local control system for the modification of the Water plant resulting from the increased treatment capacity from 7.5 ML/day to 15ML/day...
The plant control system was also expanded but this expansion has affected response times, limited IO and programming capability, increased the difficulty of maintenance and fault finding.
Plexal Group was in charge of full EPC Scope including :
- Detailed design and documentation
- PLC logic reverse and optimized engineering
- Equipment procurement
- PLC and HMI configuration
- Factory acceptance Tests
- Installation and site acceptance testing.
The main achievements for this project are:
- Project completed successfully in 6 Months.
- Installation, hot cutover and testing completed in 10 days